Consultations in procedure of obtaining a bank credit
If you are looking for bank financing, there are certain criteria, conditions and requirements that must be complied in order to obtain a loan. They also depend from the types of the credit classified by: its purpose, the repayment period, the degree of collateral, the way of absorption and repayment.
The law firm provides an advice on the type and scope of the pre-contract information that should be obtained from the financial institution. We give clarification of:
- the financial and legal consequences of the right of withdrawal under the consumer credit agreement
- the financial and legal consequences related to the right of early repayment of the credit
We also provide:
- Submission of complaints in case of infringement of client’s rights
- Reporting infringement of borrower’s rights;
- Litigation- establishment of invalidity of unfair terms in court proceedings.