Sales and acquisitions, lease contracts
According to the Bulgarian legislation sale and purchase of a real estate should be executed via a contract according to which the seller is obliged to transfer to the buyer the ownership right over a specific real estate for a price that the buyer is obliged to pay. This happens via a title deed.
The law firm provides advice on the legal aspects of real estate sales and acquisitions:
- Analysis of the legal history, the ownership title documents and urban status of the properties
- Preparation of the necessary documents for a transfer of the ownership of the real estate
- Drafting and/or review of a preliminary real estate sale & purchase agreement;
- Overall legal assistance in conveyancing of the deal.
The leasing contracts is governed by Bulgarian legislation as a form for granting temporary use of goods for consideration. There are two types of leasing in view of their economic objective – operational and financial leasing. In this area the law firm provides:
- Conducting negotiations with lessees/lessors;
- Drafting lease agreements, notifications, demands, applications etc.
- Representation in disputes
- Consulting in case of breach of contractual obligations
- Protection of the right of ownership through proceedings
- Entry of lease agreements into the Registry Office